Who It’s For
Charlotte’s Web CBD Isolate is for every body.* It’s harvested using a proprietary process that isolates CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp extract. The finished-product extract allows you to add a custom dose of the CBD hemp extract your body craves to your daily wellness routine.* This CBD isolate is THC-free, so it’s suitable for you, your family, and your patients. Whether you’re recovering from a marathon, going through a stressful time, or feel like you need extra support, CBD Isolate may help you find your perfect balance.
Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract oil is designed to:
- Support normal, everyday stresses*
- Nurture healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for mental clarity and focus*
- Help people vary and control the amount of CBD they use daily
How Charlotte’s Web CBD Isolate Is Made
Charlotte’s Web sets the industry standard for purity, potency, and quality. In every bottle of Charlotte’s Web CBD Isolate, you’ll find USA-grown premium hemp extract oil in refreshing flavors. You’ll never find any dyes or preservatives—just natural hemp extracts and rich, full-spectrum phytocannabinoids. Mix this extract into your smoothies and meals for natural, whole body nourishment.
- Always ask your doctor before you begin taking hemp extract—they are the best person to tell you the dose that is right for you! The CBD content of this isolate is 20mg/mL. The serving size is 1mL, or 2 droppers full, but please consult your doctor.
- Gently squeeze the rubber dropper end, and release.
- The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper.” It’s not possible for oil to fill the entire dropper.
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth, to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- See “Additional Information” for ingredients and warnings.
CBD Isolate is tested by high performance liquid chromatography to ensure it contains no more than 13 parts per million tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). If you are subject to testing for THC, learn more before using this extract.
- Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition or are taking any medications, as they may have adverse interactions.