Who It’s For
There’s a CBD Clinic analgesic massage oil for everyone, no matter their therapeutic needs.
Level 1, Green Label
With 400 mg of CBD per 1 mg, this formula is best for mild to moderate musculoskeletal pain.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Clove oil, cotton seed oil, eucalyptus oil, hemp extract, jojoba oil (organic), tea tree oil
Level 2, Blue Label
With 800 mg of CBD per 1 mg, this formula is best for moderate musculoskeletal pain.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 8%
Inactive Ingredients: Cotton seed oil, hemp extract, jojoba oil (organic),
Level 3, Orange Label
With 1,200 mg of CBD per 1 mg, this formula is best for severe musculoskeletal pain.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 15% Camphor 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Cotton seed oil, hemp extract, jojoba oil (organic)
How CBD Clinic Analgesic Massage Oil (Levels 1–3) Is Made
CBD Clinic uses only natural emollients that absorb more readily into the skin, providing fast, non-toxic relief for sore muscles and achy joints. The main terpenes used in the CBD Clinic Professional series are menthol and camphor. Formulas also employ eucalyptus, tea tree, clove, peppermint, and rich hemp extract.
- Adults and children ages 12 and older can apply oils to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under age 12 should consult a doctor before using this product.
Active ingredients vary by formula. Please see above.
Inactive ingredients vary by formula. Please see above.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Stop use if excessive skin irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Always consult a health care professional before using a new product.